NELSON, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Situated on the shores of Kootenay Lake, Nelson Landing is considered the last significant parcel of lakefront property in the city of Nelson. Once a pastoral playground for Victorian-era pioneers, this stretch of lakeshore will soon be transformed into a thirteen-acre residential and recreational planned community. The master plan consists of up to 265 residences, a 78-slip marina and multi-use buildings, which will have a tasteful, collective charm. A new trail system will connect Nelson Landing with both the city and a secluded public beach.
- 6,500 feet of lakefront
- zoned for 265 residential units including 40 tourism units.
- close proximity to a secluded public beach
- a pier and a 78-slip marina
- a trail system that integrates with Nelson’s existing waterfront trails
- Nelson is renowned for its laid-back lifestyle and rich culture
- Nelson was recently jointly ranked as “The best ski town in North America”
WILDSTONE GOLF COURSE & RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITY
CRANBROOK, BRITISH COLUMBIA
With nine major professional golf championships under his belt, legendary golfer Gary Player knows a thing or two about what makes a visually stunning and challenging golf course. Perhaps this is why “The Black Knight” chose Cranbrook, in British Columbia’s southeastern corner for the creation of the superb Wildstone Golf Course. The course was recently ranked as the 29th best public course in Canada by SCOREGolf.
Surrounded by the course’s 2nd, 13th and 14th holes is a 16 acre development parcel for a master planned community with spectacular views of the course and nearby Rocky Mountains. All necessary entitlements are in place for up to 196 homes. Golf doesn’t have to be your passion to live here. The area is in close proximity to world class skiing, hiking, fly-fishing, plus all the arts, culture and history for which the city of Cranbrook is known.
Wildstone Golf Course:
- Ranked 29th best public course in Canada 2017
- 16 acres surrounded by three of Wildstone’s eighteen holes
- approval for 196 multi-family homes
- serviced by YXC, Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport
- Cranbrook has more sunshine than anywhere else in B.C.
LANTZVILLE, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Just over an hour and a half north of British Columbia’s capital city of Victoria is the hamlet of Lantzville. Among other things, the area is known for its panoramic vistas, mild climate and culture. Situated in the hills above Lantzville, is Storm Mountain’s Foothills community – over 1,800 acres of land overlooking the Strait of Georgia to B.C.’s Coastal Mountain Range. The Foothills is far enough away for solitude, yet within 10 minutes of everything the city of Nanaimo has to offer. Entitlements have been granted for multi-family, light commercial, single family residential and recreational acreages. The area has a vibrant real estate market with strong demand for new homes. The first neighborhood of 65 homesites representing $24 million in sales sold out in a matter of weeks. Construction is underway and a second offering of homesites will occur this spring.
- over 1,800 acres of undeveloped land
- 900 acres of public park space
- 10 minutes to Vancouver-bound ferries and floatplanes
- spectacular, east-facing water vistas
- mild climate year round